Just a quick post... do not try to hit on a girl by telling her that her name is a stripper name and then suggest she go to the strip club that happens to be down the street. Not exactly a great first impression.
In this section I will post dating stories that did not end happily ever after. I know we all have at least one (I prob have about twenty). Don't worry the stories will remain anonymous.
A Jdate ending unhappily ever after...
Friend:anyway, so 4th date bombed
and we haven't talked since then
me: ha why bombed??
what happened
8:18 PM Friend: saw a movie then dinner, and dinner wasn't great convo, and i tried to lighten the mood at the end, plus i wanted to know how he was feeling about it, and i'm like "so that was a flop," thinking i was funny
8:19 PM and then he pushed me about why it was a flop, and then i got awkward, and he was like "i don't get your personality. i'm having trouble understanding how you are outgoing but awkward"
me: HAHAHA
OMG
8:21 PM me: ok
why do u think the convo wasnt good
Friend: i was thinking about that....i was even wondering if it was just the restaurant noise level even
maybe we were both tired
i have no idea
Sincerely Welcomed
This Blog is definitely a work in progress, so beware of changes and of some bumps in the road along the way, as there will undoubtedly be some things that work well and some that do not.
Let me introduce myself. I personally know little about love or success in that department. However, I know what I like and what I don't like and have had MANY trials and errors (mostly errors) within the world with which I have a love/hate relationship: the dating world.
I have toyed with the idea of doing something in the realm of dating advice, columnist, etc. and have landed here on Blogspot, which I think is perfect. Anyone who knows me knows I thrive online and love to chat. I could do it here with myself for hours in fact. In addition, I have to say Julie and Julia slightly inspired me as well. I have decided to do a Blog with reference to dating/advice/boy vs. girl perspectives because I often find myself analyzing for hours these very topics. I not only analyze by myself, but with many of my friends (males and females) so I know I am not the only confused/lost one out there.
Many of my male friends come to me with legitimate questions or concerns and I find that I LOVE giving them advice and telling it to them straight. I am honest and sometimes too honest, but it usually works for them because (no offense guys) they have NO CLUE the majority of the time and even if they do are often too immature to do what they should.
While I may not know the answers to love etc., especially with respect to my personal love life, I know what girls want and like and so am here to help with specific questions or offer my point of view on a particular topic.
This Blog is meant to be INTERACTIVE so please write in with questions or comments. I will be edited by both a male and female and will constantly be probing friends for questions/ideas/opinions etc. because many times there is not one right answer. After all, I am not alwayysss correct.
Here is my lovely slogan: "Sincerely Venus: helping girls one guy at a time"
No comments:
Post a Comment