This is a short, more comical posting as entertainment for my loyal readers. The title alludes to the fact that for some reason I am often the target of sometimes innocent and sometimes more painful tushy smacks. This trend started with one of my infamous stories from sophomore year of college and apparently continues to this very day. I wonder, is this a thing all guys do? Do guys love the ass grab/tap/smack OR is it just when they find me? Do I attract these types of guys? Does something about mine scream smack that?
As usual, I like to shed some light (at least my own preferences) on the topic and would like to say that during a hookup a tap is fine, a graze is great, a firm grip not a problem, but, the area that gets a little iffy (especially on a first or second hookup) is when there is definite noise at the point of contact and when pain or an unpleasant feeling is inflicted. Attention boys, men, and lesbians (though I don't think I have many lesbian readers, not that there's anything wrong with that) PLEASE be gentle.
Love,
Venus
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's a guy thing, we all do it.
ReplyDelete