It has been quite a while since my last post and I have to say I apologize to some of my loyal readers who have been begging for a return. Now that is it summer, I have a little time on my hands to reflect, analyze, and most importantly experiment.
Looking back on my last post, I have to say, I love it. I miss the judgment-free commentary that Venus allows me to make and the ability to not offend one specifc guy, since I am speaking in general terms (usually).
So here I am and am back for now. The question is what to discuss? I think I am going to officially close the last chapter in my single life saga and really put an end to the last posting's featured player. My friends will be oh so happy at this declaration. The difference between the November 2010 Venus and the Summer 2011 Venus is that in the last post I said I'd like to keep him around and hook up with him in the future. But, after all the BS he pulled we are ovah and I do not care about the window of opportunity staying open. Woohoo!
Summary: after going with the flow and beginning to not enjoy the status-quo, I read him the riot act in a very nice, mature way. I said something along the lines that I clearly want something different, which is fine, but that's it. I explained exactly what I wanted. For example, I said I want someone who calls to see how I am doing, not just someone who texts me at 11pm on the weekend (crazy desire right!?). I said I want someone who actually likes me and wants to hang out with me/take me on dates. When asked what the difference is between what I want and a boyfriend I replied with "well, I guess there's not much difference and what I want would probably lead to that." I then reemphasized that this is clearly NOT what he wants, aka so leave me be and we can be friends. Unforunately, he kept saying he does like me, etc, but is not sure what he wants and knows he can be better blah blah blah. The funny thing is the next day he texted and said, "let's try this again, wanna hang out tonight?" To which I replied.. you clearly do not get it.
After I went on and on and on about calling and dates he asked me to come over and hang out. This then turned into a whole long conversation about how he doesn't know what he wants, but knows he likes me, etc. Long story made shorter (I know this was not so short) never heard from him again after he wasted hours on a Sunday telling me he can be better.
That conversation was probably the end of Februrary. Fast forward to June when he came crawling back after being MIA and ending all communication. He apologized through e-mail and then texted me this weekend asking me if I wanted to "roll thru" a particular bar where he was. My friends don't think I should've even responded, but I do hate to just be rude and ignore someone. I of course responded "nope." Will he ever learn? Hopefully he does for the next girl, but this girl is donzo. Chapter Cold Case Love (in honor of my love Rihanna): CLOSED
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment