Saturday, August 13, 2011
That's a Negative
There is a certain fellow who does not live in my city and has made it very clear he is interested in me. I do not even remember how this happened, but at some point he got my number and will once in a while start texting me. Most people do not put up with the nonsense of talking to people when there's no point or future, but for some reason the nice little person I am always responds and allows these things to continue. Anyway, I probably have little interest in him, but anyone who loves me that much deserves some attention and not to be shot down with zero chance. He did have a slight chance until he started saying "you don't like me so I'll stop texting" or "you don't think I'm cute." This weird sort of reverse psychology test or whatever he's doing is anything but attractive and is quite annoying. I responded with "I barely know you how could I not like you?" When someone does this it comes off so bad and makes it seem like the guy has no confidence, which he may not for all I know. But, come on confidence is key. Direct and confident, now that's what I like. So, this guy quickly ruined any shot he had. Another one down, more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment