Sunday, September 26, 2010

Immediate Turn-Offs to Girls

I have been mentally compiling this list for a while now. I am SURE I will forget something and/or discover more to add in the future, but here's what I have so far... ladies PLEASE feel free to add. These are in no particular order.


1. Sideburns (a recent addition discovered when trying to scope out guys during Rosh Hashanah)...a tiny dip it okay I'd say to like right above or below that jaw bone joint? Does this make sense? Anything lower is a no no.

2. Pants with pleats (we usually pair this with pleated baggy khaki pants...yuck)

3. Tattoos (apologies to my one friend who has one, but they scream trashy to me, unless you're my one friend who I know isn't trashy)

4. Moustaches. I do not know why, but I keep seeing them sprouting up. GROSS. I keep thinking these guys are doing it for a joke or costume or something, but sadly I think they are doing it for real.

5. Smoking. I get so sad when I see a hot guy smoking. Automatic turn-off. In my mind if he's 25 or older, he's probably been smoking for years and is def addicted. I do not want my future husband dying an early death and it smells repulsive.

6.Tighty whities or Bluies (as I once experienced). No thank you. Please invest in some black Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Those are hot.

7. Shoving tongues down someone's throat. Please err on the side of causion and don't dive down there. If she wants more tongue, she'll try to get more.

8. Ignorant, close-minded, insulting comments. I was talking to a guy I had thought was cute for a while and was in shock at how insulting he was and ignorant. Unfortunately was too drunk to remember the actual comment, but it was not okay.

9. Not being a gentleman. GUYS: call girls, open doors and then let her walk first, pay for her drinks in the beginning, walk her out of your apartment building to get a cab the next AM, pay for the first TWO dates, offer her your jacket if she's cold even if you'd be cold...can't think of more. Yes, most of these examples are based on personal experience.

10. Bad breath/smells on your body and in your apartment. PLEASE use soap, cologne, and clean your apartments with cleaning products that smell fresh. If you don't clean, at least hire a cleaning service. I promise, if you never clean your apartment it probably smells like what we call "boy," which is no bueno.

11. Dirty bathrooms. Clean your sinks, showers, and floors. All the hair from g-d knows where is DISGUSTING. Do you think we want to sleepover and/or shower with you if we'd get dirtier by being in the shower??

12. If trying to hit on Jewish girls...being a Republican isn't the best, but not a deal breaker. Tip: say you're a libertarian.

13. Being a player. You're hopefully around 25 (if you're my friend who reads this). It's time to stop pretending you're in college. No one wants a dirty slore.

Okay... stay posted because there may be additions to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment