Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How to Make Up With a Future Spouse...

My friend just texted me a picture of one of the cutest dogs ever. Her fiancee (soon to be husband in about three weeks) surprised her with a PUPPY! I want a puppy sooo bad, but know I can't and don't want that kind of responsibility/ cannot afford it right now, but still. I'd LOVE to have a puppy. It is sooo cute that he surprised her with one and I am sure she is so happy and that the wedding stress will melt away with her new bundle of joy, at least until it's first accident. If you are ever in trouble with your fiancee/wife definitely consider a puppy. I know I would be filled with happiness.

5 comments:

  1. i know my fans have missed me, i'm sorry for not responding as of late...my thoughts on dogs...
    i love them and i have wanted to get one for awhile. I'm fairly certain that the future mrs. would love one as well. but thought bastards are expensive. my buddy just had to put his dog to sleep b/c it got from freak disease so on top of all the medical bills, he ended up losing his buddy....plus you have to clean up poop/piss.
    I think the twenty something crowd should be cat people...i know all you cat haters out there are calling me crazy...but let me explain.

    Cats don't need much time and energy as dogs do. They poop/piss in a box that you can clean when you leave for work in the morning and when you get home in the after work. You don't have to hire a cat walker b/c cats just chill. They curl up to you when you watch tv and you can pet them, play little games with a ball and let them swat it. I never hear of anyone saying "that f-ing cat chewed my ____ (insert whatever you want...underwear,bed, couch, dog, chairs,shoes, etc). saving you thousands...
    ok...now here are the down sides....you really don't see that many guys picking up chicks with cat...i mean it's not like you can go to the park with a cute litte kitten and have girls hearts melt right there...oh wait...you can. guess cats are good for that too.

    so with that said, i am petitioning for the "if your in your twenties get a cat" campaign. Please register at the new website i set up. www.catsfortwenties.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize... Apparently catsfortwenties.com isn't working. please contact me at our email until the site is up and running.
    catsfortwenties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 1050% disagree. I once hooked up with someone, woke up, and saw 2 cats roaming around the bed. Come to think of it, that happened with two different people. Both times I wanted to get the hell out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many people are you sleeping with...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. That's an unfortunate coincidence.

    ReplyDelete