Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bootyless Call

While I'd love to take credit and act like someone was booty calling me, this unfortunately has nothing to do with me. This is from a guest male writer who is a loyal reader, helped to inspire the creation of Venus, and often calls me for advice (despite his confident player exterior). The question is, if someone calls for booty should that person have to go somewhere for it? In this case, I think I side with the male. Once you call for booty, rules of chivalry cannot be demanded or expected.

"So I had a thing with this girl who was amazing in bed.  We were never "official" but we were hanging out or at least seeing each other about four or five times a week.  It ended because we were just on different pages; the timing didn't coincide.  She had always been in relationships so she never has had a one-night stand and never had a "booty call" but she was willing to try it out with me one night, and obviously I was down.  This story takes place two weeks after we split up and it goes like this:

I had been out drinking for a little with some friends and was getting ready to pass out at 2am (early night, I know).  The ex texted me when she was in a cab on her way back from a club and asked if I would come over.  I told her to get dropped off here because she was already out, she passes my apartment on her way home, and I was already in bed naked waiting for her to get on top of me.  She said it was too late, that she was already home (doubtful) but that I should come over to her place.  I refused to go over to her apartment when she could have very easily just gotten dropped off by the cab at mine and I let her know this.  I let up and said that I would meet her halfway between our apartments and we could walk together back to mine.  She said "that is not very gentlemanly..."  On a regular day I would totally agree but this was a Saturday night at now 2:15am so I explained, "it's 2:15am and you expect gentlemanly...you have much to learn about the art of the booty call..."  Long story short she refused to come to my apartment even though she passed by my apartment in the cab and she was also the initiator and I was already in bed shirtless (not totally naked, just no shirt).  She now hates me and thinks I'm immature because I wouldn't go over to her place.  I may be immature but I'm not her bitch and I'm not that desperate.  If the girl initiates and she passes by your apartment on her way home, she needs to go to you.  End of story."

1 comment:

  1. Any guy that turns down a booty call has got to be slightly gay...

    ReplyDelete