Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I really should start charging for my services...
Summer is around the corner and I will soon have a lot of time on my hands. No, the title is not in reference to me being a prostitute as one of my "clients" suggested, but it instead reflects the amount of demand for my advice. I was even referred to as "Genius Venus" today (or something close to that). While I am certainly no genius, I have been quite busy with my little 24 year old boys needing help. There is no point in really saying this other than to defend the fact that this Blog has a purpose. This weekend it became subject to scrutiny at a wedding where it was shown to a group of young bachelors (aka obv future Venus followers). I was slightly embarrassed, however, I still believe it has a very good purpose to entertain and to advise. My evening helping friends text girls and basically getting flaked out on by a guy serves as perfect evidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment