So my female lover/one of my best friends and I have a great term which you may not think is so special, but it just is. We call one person specifically "lover not-so-much," but it could really be for any past guy/girl that you are not and were never into. Anyway, the question and problem I ran into is what to do when you run into these people unexpectedly? In the past couple months I have run into an ex-bf, a guy I broke it off with (smelly lip), a guy I went on one date with (weird walker), and a guy who wanted to take me out, but I met him first and wasn't into him so dodged him.
It is just so uncomfortable to have to confront these people, especially because I want to be nice and charming (the girl they once knew), but sometimes I freeze. My friend who witnessed the ex-bf encounter can attest... I freaked out and was so flustered and just tried to avoid interaction. When I ran into smelly lip on the date with someone else I forgot my date's name because I was so surprised! What to do? What to do?
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment