What a shock. People (law students wanting a good distraction from finals and yes, I wrote studentS) are requesting Venus posts! I love it! I also love the fact that I'll have nothing going on in my life (with reference to guys) then all of a sudden I am having "a week." Out of nowhere I've had some attention from the opposite sex and I loveeee it. Hmm where did it all begin? Maybe it was Thursday when a co-worker tasted a s'more brownie I made and told me I was a catch. (Sidenote: maybe it's because I am not overweight, but people at work assume I cannot cook and are so surprised when they find out I can. As a lover of food, cooking, and baking, I am offended)
Anyway, I told myself I'd be social and go out both nights this weekend, despite the exhaustion I felt. I am obviously not finding any hotties miraculously appearing in my bedroom so I am trying to put more effort in being social and meeting people. Went out Friday and someone immediately offered to buy us drinks (pretty unusual) and then he wanted my number and said "we should really hang out" twice. Unfortunately in many ways he was not my type, but it started the weekend and confidence off right. Another thing that helped- when I got off the metro I actually saw 3 attractive/hot guys! Who knew!? Is there hope for me in DC? Maybbbeee. Not getting those hopes up since the hopes would be taller than most guys here, but I'm trying to be positive.
Then Saturday, met so many people, chatted it up with some guys and ran into such a fun crew of very cute Jews. Again, another surprise. More than one hot Jew? Ended up talking with one who was also, surprise: TALL and had amazing muscles. I wish I could tell you all his name so you can find him on facebook. He looks like a body builder ha. It's a little nuts, but I'm not gonna complain about that. He was so sweet and nice and we had fun dancing. I even got a little lift in the air when we kissed at the end of the evening. I definitely do not mind feeling tiny and getting picked up every now and then (literally). So, we'll see what happens with him...
Tonight, I got such a random message from an acquaintance who basically has a friend in DC looking for a nice, cute, J like me. We have friends in common, he seems tall and cute, from what I hear smart, sooo what the hell. I'll give an update once that happens.
Two other randos from my past e-mailed asking for awkward non-date meetups or as we call it non-date dates. My response: weird and no thanks. Do not e-mail a girl out of nowhere with no explanation and pretend that a year hasn't passed.
Okay, I think that's it for now. Get excited, I just thought of another new post idea.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment