Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guys: Take Charge

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Girls enjoy a guy to be aggressive and take charge in many/most areas. It is especially favored when calling for a date, at least in the beginning. I understand wanting to be flexible and give the girl a choice, but there's a difference between considering the girl's preference and just having no plan whatsoever. When calling for a date have a place/area in mind to propose then ask the girl if she is okay with that. It is annoying when you don't because we don't know where you want to go or what kind of guy you are. For example, muscle man called from the weekend and had no plan. I obv would like a trendier/nicer bar scene, but for all I know he'd want a cheap beer at a more dive non-nice place. Then he may think I am high maintenance, which I'm not really, though I don't pretend to not like nicer things in life. Anyway, now we still have no plan really and he's calling me the day of the date to figure out specifics. I'm so not a go with the flow kind of girl, yet I keep trying to get better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment