Sunday, November 8, 2009

You're Turnin Me Off

Uh oh! We lost a viewer. Not sure who, how, or when, but SO sad. Oh well. When one viewer leaves another one comes to follow...isn't that the saying? no?

I know I said stay tuned for a JDate post, but this is more pressing. If you smoke, STOP. For one, you are killing yourself, you will have a lot of wringles, spending a lot of money on killing yourself, AND it is SUCH A TURNOFF. I think I have said this before, but honestly it's disgusting. When you chew gum because you think you're covering it up, you're not. I, at least can still smell the disgusting scent coming up from your lungs/throat into my nasal waves. I am suffering because you are choosing to smoke.

Last night I was talking to a guy who was friends with a friend. I was not interested, but started talking to him because I was kinda bored. Little did I know, he was a smoker. His breath reaked (sp?) the whole time. I had to stand away because I couldn't take that stale smoke smell. At the end of the evening he of course thought he had a chance just because I talked to him for more than ten minutes. He asked me out and it was really awkward because I was like umm sure? I was about to give my number then was like NO I don't like him I don't have to say yes. So I was like I'm kinda dating someone, which is kinda true? Though that guy doesn't know we're not dating anymore I don't think. This guy last night wasn't bad looking, was nice/smart, of course on the short side, but it was the smoking that made me give a definite no. Keep that in mind smokers.

No comments:

Post a Comment