Sunday, October 4, 2009

Addition to How to Pursue a Girl...

So I am kinda hungover...so please don't judge my spelling. The head is pounding aka I had a fun night AND guess what?!? had some success with the guys... in that two wanted a piece and asked for my number. Another random came up to me and was like you're to pretty to not have a dance partner and took it upon himself to like find me a guy to dance with me. Ha is that pathetic that now other guys are trying to help me out? Slash that is not a good way to hit on a girl (if that was his motive)

So, I had to add that the guy I danced with all night, who I met through a friend like a year ago then never saw again, stayed with us after his friends left, which I felt put a little pressure on me because he definitely stayed for me. I told my friend I was definitely not hooking up with him tonight (not sure if ever) and she was like ummm I'm pretty sure he wants to/that may be a problem. However, the guy was great and walked with us to get a cab (even warmed me up and gave me a little neck massage along the way, which could be creepy, but I kinda loved it) and when he asked for my number he said "now I don't want to make any assumptions just because we danced, but would it be rude if I asked for your number?" Obv it's not rude so that was kinda weird but I thought it was great he didn't assume JUST BECAUSE WE DANCED, that I wanted to hook up. That's not always the case guys. Some people are just fun dancers, which may be the case for him? Not sure, but I'd go on a date with him prob and give him a chance.

Also, solution for the calling issue and testing the number. He of course called so I'd have his number and I felt it vibrate so I was like okay got it. Totally could've given a fake and he would've never known that way. So girls... keep it in your purse and pretend you feel it, if you want to lose the guy.

1 comment:

  1. First off if the guy was into you, of course he'd be a gentleman...i know several guys that are really nice when they go on dates but when the date is over and he tells us if he nailed the girls or not, he's always like "and she didn't fucking put out..." and then we make fun of him. Then we tell him, don't worry (insert his nickname here) call her again and that she probably will next time. Then we secretly hope she doesn't so we can make fun of him again.

    I still see no problem with giving a fact number.

    ReplyDelete