Thursday, October 8, 2009

He Sure Showed Me...

So I would like to first welcome the newest of followers to the blog and I apologize for the most recent comments I have received. I hope it hasn't tainted your opinion of me. Maybe I've earned your respect because you too are a weirdo. Anyway, if you've just joined bienvenido and make yourself at home. Please comment because otherwise I check this all the time for nothing and begin to lose my inspiration. It sucks, but I have yet to find a way to get updated when someone writes. If anyone knows out there, PLEASE let me know.

As one of my earlier posts says "what's in a name?" I was somewhat apprehensive of a blind date with someone who had a very uncommon name. I felt uncomfortable with his name because it is sorta like a name from an older generation. Anyway, he called sometime last week and said he was going out of town during the weekend. I couldn't really do anything in the week so we planned for this weekend. Well it's Thursday at 10:18 pm and no call so I doubt I will be receiving one, which is fine. Nothing gained, nothing lost. However, what if he calls next week out of nowhere? Do I give him another chance? I was sorta planning on seeing him this weekend since that is what we discussed and when he didn't call I am kinda (now really) ehhhh about the whole thing. I feel like this is flaky/not so okay. Right? Give me some analysis guys.

2 comments:

  1. one of my buddies does this all the time, he thinks it's no big deal not to call and wait. i'm sure he will call but try to play it cool. my feelings were if i was interested in them, i'd call, if i wasn't well...i didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can drink an ugly girl pretty, but you can't drink a fat girl skinny

    ReplyDelete