Friday, October 16, 2009

Wild Night

Okay, so I feel as though I should give all the juicy details about last night, however, I am still quite tired from it. It was another 6 am wakeup where I found myself passed out on my bed in my outfit with all my makeup still on. I had at least taken off my boots though. So anyway, the date went really well over all. Good convo, yummy food, many drinks (3 dirty martinis and a mixed drink), dancing, and a kiss (obv). So I want to tell all. but all of a sudden have a conscience about retelling every detail to people I do not even know. Maybe after my afternoon nap. All I have to say is for advice to guys: do NOT say you'd be a horrible boyfriend and do not talk about many girls/ex gfs. The date went really well, but at one point he did mention (I think because he's so busy) that he either is or would be a horrible boyfriend. What does one say to that? Okay, good to know...so this is gonna be casual then? Should I leave now? So weird. Everything else was played well I'd say.

I have another drink date tonight with someone a friend set me up with. No joke, my friend (post setting this up) said I prob won't like the friend (who is currently in between jobs and just moved back home while starting up a business) and that the friend is kinda seeing some girl. haha This should be interesting! What's better a guy seeing someone or a guy who'd be a bad boyfriend?

Addition: I think I took it out of context slightly.. he was saying how in his role of a leader for some sort of group he has to socialize a lot with everyone (including females) so at those events I think he was saying he'd be bad b/c he wouldn't really like dote on the gf? maybe?

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, last year I was flirting with an older guy and trying to make plans for about a month. He the happened to send me an e-mail that said something like " Hey.. sorry our plans fell though. BTW I don't want to insinuate anything but I am sort of seeing someone. If you still want to hang out as friends that would be great."
    Awesome... PS he is now engaged to her and the two of us are still friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eems- thanks for the recent posts. Glad you're getting into Venus. Actually, the guy last night claimed he's not really seeing that girl and told me the story ha.

    ReplyDelete